Thank you JAIME (Check out her blog, http://myweightolose.com/) for making this blog a recipient of the Liebster Award!
Liebster means ‘Dearest’ in German and is an award given to newer bloggers and for readers to branch out and find new blogs that they may love. If you like what someone is writing, you are sure to find someone else you’ll like referred by them. The recognition is from bloggers to bloggers and is like you are giving a ‘virtual hug’ to an up and coming writer, saying “I see & understand you & I want others to see what I see”. It’s the best compliment you can give a blogger, by stating that their writing is ‘worth’ the read!
Rules: (They’re easy, I promise!)
1) Thank the Person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2) You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4) Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
The 10 questions I was asked:
1) What made you decide to start writing your blog?
I started my own local business but want to reach people across the globe and connect with individuals I don’t have the privilege of living in the same city as.
2) Describe a happy memory from your childhood.
I remember walking at the park during Autumn and trying to collect leaves and acorns. I always tried to collect so many I would end up dropping some then I would recollect a few and make leaf presses out of them. I live in Phoenix, Arizona know and don’t get the change of seasons, so I always think of that memory.
3) What is the best advice you ever received?
Don’t let anyone steal your joy.
4) What have you learned recently?
That I’m terrible at following the above mentioned advice.
5) Your pet peeve is..?
6) What is your biggest regret?
Giving so much of myself to people who didn’t deserve it.
7) If you had a super power, what super power would you want and why?
Invisibility. Because I spent a lot of years feeling that I already was but without that cool perk of being able to select when I was. Plus I’m curious about what goes on behind closed doors. Those infamous doors I’ve always been told I’m not allowed to go through for one reason or another. Ok I use the word “curious” loosely… I am actually a stubborn rebel…
8) Describe the perfect vacation:
Anywhere with my best friend.
9) If you were to meet someone living or dead, who would it be and why?
The man known as Jesus of Nazareth. I wanna know the real story…
10) Confess a secret!
I adore the Harry Potter series and wish Hogwarts was real…
1) Kim Pryor
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1) Who is the first person you think of when you wake up?
2) If money was no object, where would you vacation?
3) Favorite comic book hero?
4) Strangest food you have ever eaten?
5) Do you ever lie to protect someone you care about?
6) Do you believe in an Afterlife?
7) Are you close with your parents?
8) What’s your coffee drink of choice?
9) If you found $100 what would you buy?
10) First attribute you look for in a significant other?
Don’t forget to link back! Can’t wait to read responses! Keep Calm and Write On