Here you will find self-composed articles that don’t necessarily have to do with health and wellness in the traditional sense, but more so in that whimsical, abstract sense.
Which, I may add, is as good for the sol as a kale and quinoa salad, and lightens up your mood which may just in turn lighten up the scale
I will include my poetry, my contributions to Daily and Weekly challenges here on WordPress, motivational numbers I come across [or think up], and anything else that strikes a fancy.
- 64 LOST
- New Year, New You, and New Miss Fit!
- Why Saturdays and People Make Us Grateful
- A Pressing of Time
- The Daily Post on Overload
- The Daily Post: A Tribute to Irony’s Mother
- Within every Comedy is a Tragedy: A Shakespearean Musing on the Late Robin Williams
- Those Lesser Parts – A Daily Post
- Daily Post : Wordly Encounter
- Daily Posts De-ja-vu
© Fit4Life, LLC: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given, and with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.